POLISHED STYLE5 Steps to textured up-styling – fast tracked
5 Steps to
Sunday 11 June 2023 | 1.15pm – 2.15pm
Lower Elston Room
Simplify your process and gain confidence with your effortless up-styling.
This one hour look and learn masterclass includes:
- Introduction to Justine’s unique and proven 5 steps to textured hairstyling methodology
- Demonstration of Justine’s signature styles on live models
- Access to exclusive offers and prizes during the session
After this session, you’ll be empowered to:
- Create textured styles with ease without getting lost in the process
- Layer products, select tools and prepare hair to create a lasting style instead of relying on hairspray alone
- Build your toolbox of simple up-style options to offer
- Develop confidence in your styling ability with a solid plan in place every time
Join the hundreds of stylists raving about this fun, interactive and light bulb moment filled class –
“Just attended Polished Style by Justine Masterclass and have left feeling re-energised and so excited to start putting into practise Justine’s simple 5 step method! Honestly the best master-class I have attended – so professional, beautifully presented, super fun & easy to follow! Loved loved loved!!”
I attended the Polished Style Look and Learn Masterclass and was blown away by Justine’s humility, warmth and talent. She was so open about her favourite products and tools and disclosed all her techniques that make her the incredible hair artist she is. Justine was personable and answered all questions with honesty and humour. If you’re wondering if you should come along to a masterclass the answer is YES!
Justine Wolfe is a leading Melbourne wedding hair stylist and qualified educator who has helped hundreds of hairstylists up-level their styling skills and transform their business via her masterclasses, workshops, and online programs.
A few years ago, Justine relaunched her business Polished Style from offering regular salon appointments to become an exclusive wedding hair business.
Since that time, she has gone on to build a full time bridal and education business. Now Justine’s mission is to use her extended experience to inspire hairstylists to develop a skill they are proud of, grow a thriving business they love – and feel confident in doing so.