Richard KavanaghScroll Stopper: how to make hair look good on camera for social media, editorial, competitions and salon branding.
< Back /Festival Education Sessions
Monday 12 June 2023 | 10.15am – 11.15am
Learn from Richard key insights into
- How to make hair look good on camera, for social media, competitions, editorial, and campaigns.
- The stupidly simple secret behind iconic editorial hair looks.
- How to choose and apply products for the best outcomes on camera and behind the chair (no matter what brand/s you use)
- Using energy and movement in the hair to create scroll stopping content.
- The number one secret learned from backstage in Milan, Paris and New York that changed my game forever..
5 x Australian Session Stylist of the Year, Creative director and brand ambassador, Richard Kavanagh has had a career that has taken him to every corner of the globe creating looks for the covers and pages of iconic titles like Vogue, Bazaar, Elle, Vanity Fair. His backstage presence has been felt at literally hundreds of shows in Milan, Paris and New York and as a hair director at fashion week, he is renown for his calm demeanour in the pursuit of excellence. Richard has a passion for sharing knowledge and is known for making seemingly complex ideas simple. People that have attended his education and coaching have won multiple national and International awards using the methods they learned from him and have been published in over 80 countries